Boomerang Bikes is not a shop
We have minimum delivery price depending on location. Its better value for money to have groups over 4 people or hire periods of longer than 2 days. Contact Us for a quote.
Our bikes are for leisurely bike paths and roads for adults and children. Bikes for Hire include Cruisers, Mountain Bikes and some Adult hybrids Bikes, plus a great selection of children bikes
We do not cater for:
- Road or race bikes (however we do have good hybrids for Roads)
- Mountain bike s on single tracks or downhill,
- BMX bikes for tracks or skate parks.
Small Groups 1 -8 riders,
- Hiring a bike for 1 hr or 24 hrs then go to the nearest Automatic Bike Hire Station.
- Hiring a Bike for 2 days or more Contact us
Larger Groups 8 -40 riders,
All Hire Bikes come with:
- Bike lock
- Handlebar bag for, keys, phone etc
- Maps of where to ride and what to see and animals to look out for
- We cater to all ages and have some fun options for smaller children
- We have bike seats and trailers for hire with or without our bikes.
To make a Group bike hire booking or a long term booking for children’s or adult bike hire, we require the following information:
- Where do you wish to Ride or have the bikes delivered ? Go to Places to Ride and Self Guided Tours
- How many people are there?
- How long do you wish to ride for? We offer 2 to 8 hour hire and 1 to 21 day hire go to Hire Price
- What many bikes do you require? Go to Types of Bikes, we are always expanding our fleet so ask us if you dont see what you need.
- Tandem bikes are great fun for large groups for team building and bondings?
- What is the height of each rider? Children bikes, Height? Training wheels?
- Do you need bikes, child seats or trailers for children? Go to Options for Children
- Ensure you have at least 1 person over 18 with photo ID to sign the waiver form
- See our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information
- Remember to bring water or a drink for everyone.